We made it home today from Santa Cruz and Monte Rio. We drove from Solvang to Chula Vista in four hours, getting home at 12:30 p.m.
* I fired up the desktop computer soon after and got my email sorted out and blogs read. Started in on the Best of 2011 Genea-blogs and worked on it for a long time. This is something I should do every month.
* Made my Happy New Year's post for Sunday also. Then checked Facebook and wrote this post.
End of December Genea-Musings statistics:
* 901 Feedburner readers (+40)
* 1,134 Google Reader readers (+22)
* 23,362 web page visits (754 per day, Site-meter) (+71)
* 39,865 page views (1,286 per day, Site-meter) (+147)
Those are the best month statistics ever!
End-of-December statistics for RootsMagic database:
* 41,448 persons (+65)
* 16,425 families (+27)
* 108,583 events (+182)
* 4,932 places (+26)
* 716 sources (+1)
* 24,612 citations (+181)
I'm up to 22.7% for citations/events and 59.4% for citations/persons.