Woke up early and sober - the result of not going out for New Year's Eve!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Happy New Year!!! did not post when I wanted it to, so posted it.
* Went to church at 9:30 a.m., home by 11:40 a.m. to read, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - for the year 2011 posted.
* Worked on Benchmark Numbers for 1 January 2012 and set it for 4 p.m. Went in to watch the Chargers game. Chargers beat the Raiders 38-26.
* Answered email and went in at 5:30 to watch the news and eat dinner. Linda did email afterwards, so watched the football game.
* Online at 7:30 to read, noted that Benchmark didn't post, so did that, and wrote Tamura Jones Posts on Genealogy Blogs, Industry, Trends, and Awards.
* Worked in the database a bit - added data from emails, then did some Find-a-Grave entries. Through first 120 Seaver entries now.
* Downloaded Behold 1.0 to see how it works. Fast. Lots of RootsMagic database errors - mainly double dates and lines too long for source citation details.
* Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.