This may be my last Journal entry for the year - we're off on Thursday for Santa Cruz to spend Christmas with Lori and the boys, and then go to Monte Rio for several days with Paul and Deb.
It was a blogging fool kind of day - I lost track of how many I wrote, but I posted five and wrote quite a few more.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Advent Calendar - December 21: Christmas Music posted. Got phone call from cousin Diana about the Journal. We talked about all of the extended family. It was great to talk to her again. I forgot to put my cousin's obituary in the Journal.
* Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 184: Randy and Santa Claus and next week's post also.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, and wrote Ancestry Member Trees, Family Tree Maker 2012, and the iPhone Ancestry App - Post 3. Schelly called, and I posted MyHeritage Releases new feature-packed Family Tree Builder 6.0.
* Decided to make a report for Paul on his grandmother's ancestry. Made an RM5 GEDCOM, read it into FTM16, then the FTM16 file into FTM2012, but the narrative report I saved as an RTF needed lots of editing. Went back to FTM16 and made an RTF report and had to do only minor edits on it. Printed it, put it in an envelope, put the envelope in my laptop case.
* Did some wrapping while Linda was out. All in a bag that I need to remember! Gathered all of the electronic gear and the cables and put them all in the laptop case.
* Noted that Historical Records of a Real Santa Claus posted. Wrote several more blog posts for next week.
* Went off at 4:30 p.m. to go to the bank for cash. Home by 5 p.m. Watched TV until dinner time.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write three more blog posts, answer some email, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post.
There are 21 blog posts waiting to post now!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.