It felt strange having the Rose Bowl Parade and the BCS Bowl games on the day after 1 January. On the other hand, it was a holiday and time for a party.
* Read emails and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Thomas Graves (1620-1697) of Lynn, Massachusetts and Goals and Objectives for 2012. Wrote GenSoftReviews 2011 User Choice Awards Announced and set it for after noon, and wrote Top 25 Posts in 2011 on Genea-Musings and set it for mid-afternoon.
* blogging over for the day, I went in and had a snack and watched the football game for awhile, even took a short nap.
* We left at 1 p.m. for the New Year's Day party at Ann's, and had a good time. Myrna and I compared iPhone apps (she's had hers longer, and has more memory, but I have the more recent iOS).
* We were home by 4 p.m. to watch the end of the Rose Bowl, and Kathleen came for dinner at 4:45 p.m. We watched football, ate dinner, and watched more football. I snuck in after dinner to read, then went back to watch the end of the Fiesta Bowl game.
* Revised my Genealogy- Be An Ancestor Detective presentation for Thursday. Worked a bit in Archives.com trying to figure out their search scheme. Guess I'll have to blog about it a bit. Added to the Best Of post too. Checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours. I feel like such a slacker!