This was a fun day because I found the historic San Diego newspapers on GenealogyBank. I wonder when they were added? I should pay closer attention to the GenealogyBank announcements that come by email.
* Read email and blogs, then saw Denise's mention of the SD newspapers and quickly wrote Tuesday's Tip - San Diego Newspapers on GenealogyBank. Wrote FREE Webinar Series from APG and set it for later.
* Answered some email, and added some correspondent data to my database. Worked some more in FamilyTreeDNA and wrote My Family Finder Autosomal Test Results - Post 2.
* Dug out my Genealogy is Fun talk that had 69 slides. Modified the handout first by checking links, and then adding some to it. Then went through the talk and now have 100 slides since I have so much new material. Will winnow it down a bit I think - the goal is 80 now. I can do that in an hour, I think.
* Succumbed to temptation and went back into GenealogyBank to find more Carringer/Auble data in San Diego newspapers. Started in on the San Diego Union and saved some screen shots. Wrote The Carringer Gardens in 1935.
* Went in for dinner, watched the news and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to do more GenealogyBank mining, and ended up with 24 screen shots. There were lots of land transactions.
* Finally decided that I'd better write my GYR Journal article due on Wednesday. Did that and sent it off.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google Plus, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.