It was a very full, and pretty fun, day doing genealogy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/01/not-so-wordless-wednesday-post-187.html and then worked on http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/01/finding-us-vital-records-on-archivescom.html and set it for 11 a.m.
* Printed out material, and gathered up my stuff for the research group, and went off to Mcdonalds for lunch at 11 a.m. and then to the library for CVGS Research Group at 12 noon.
* We had 18 at the Research Group with great sharing. Went around the table sharing goals, then questions and answers, and finally successes and challenges.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then put genealogy dates on my iPhone Calendar, and had to copy pages for Tami before we went out to Lolita's at 4:30 p.m.
* Home by 5 p.m. to watch TV news and read the paper, then online at 6 p.m. Wrote http://www.geneamusings.com/2012/01/more-goodies-from-san-diego-newspapers.html.
* Went mining in GenealogyBank for two hours - Carringer, Smith, Blanchard, Seaver, Kemp, DeFrance, etc. Found a bunch of articles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook. Frustrated by IE9, downloaded Chrome to use as a browser. Imported and managed Bookmarks, wonder how I'll like it. Already found out it won't copy my blog titles to this post - it adds the box around it too. Will experiment. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.