Some blogging, a quick library trip, the rotten BCS game, and some Find-a-Grave for therapy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - the will of Robert Gifford (1660-1730) of Dartmouth, Massachusetts and then researched and wrote Finding U.K. Vital Records on Archives.com.
* Answered some emails, sent the CVGS newsletter to the members, and had lunch.
* Left after noon for the library to return the overdue book, looked for more but they've really cut back their holdings. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, researched and wrote My Family Finder Autosomal Test Results - Post 1.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch news, then ate dinner and watched the BCS game. What a terribly boring game. Played on the iPhone for the whole second half - got my reading done!
* Back online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked in Find-a-Grave looking for Horton, White, Wade, Hawkins in Rhode Island. found a bunch! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.