Uh-oh, only 15 shopping days left until Santa comes... actually went shopping today!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 9: Christmas Weather posted and wrote Follow Friday - Pre-Christmas Genealogy Weekend Fun.
* Answered some email, got the pictures off both cameras, made some photos for Linda, and wrote The American Community Survey Questions.
* Left at 1 p.m. to go to Target to buy a bike for Lauren, then to Best Buy to look at Tablet and notebook computers for me (didn't buy one...) and then to the County Clerk/Recorder's office to get two death certificates for a correspondent. They had to get the images from the microfilm at the downtown office and fax them to the local office. I played on the real estate computers for awhile.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, answered some email, and posted Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: Immigration Research."
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner.
* Online at 6 p.m. for Geneabloggers Radio, then wrote four Advent posts and the Surname Saturday post. Worked on the Journal - now have 15 pages done out of 16...need family input about a marriage and a death.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.