It wasn't much of a genealogy day, although we finally made it to the 21st century technology wise.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Advent Calendar - December 10: Christmas Gifts posted. Answered some email, then figured out that I'd better write the SNGF post, so I did that. In the mean time, I listened to quite a few Christmas songs on YouTube trying to find the ones I wanted. Noted that Surname Saturday - FARWELL (England > Massachusetts) posted too.
* Remembered about the MySociety radio show, so tuned in late, then listened to all of it while I ate lunch. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Blog Caroling!!! posted.
* Wrote Blog Caroling on Saturday Night! Angels We Have Heard on High and then worked in the database for awhile. Got two families from the Eva Kempton books sourced.
* We decided to go shopping, so off to Target to get Audrey's skates, and then to Verizon to get me an iPhone and Linda a basic Samsung Galaxy tablet. Had some basic training, but it's going to be pretty hit and miss for awhile, especially on Linda's side. They set up email and Facebook for her, downloaded some free games, and we'll see how much she remembers tomorrow. Then to Filippi's for dinner and home by 7:15 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then worked with the iPhone for awhile, and downloaded iTunes to the desktop. Added to the Best Of blog and checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.