It was a stay-at-home genealogy day, but it feels empty...I didn't get much done today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 8: Christmas Cookies! posted and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver's Birth Certificate.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, got it wrapped up, and the master printed off.
* Wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 28: Creating an Undocumented Facts Report.
* Got sidetracked and did some online searches for Massachusetts folks - siblings of my ancestors, adding dates and places for them and their spouses. Only did about 15 searches on AmericanAncestors.
* Left at 2 p.m. to copy the CVGS Newsletter at the UPS Store, then took them to the post office and mailed them, along with 90 Christmas cards. Two tasks completed...but most of the work was last night.
* Home at 3 p.m. to answer email, worked some more in AA.org, then wrote Wild Card Searches on AmericanAncestors.org. AA.org stopped working for me...frustrating! Just a busy time, I think, or I need to reboot.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, and fill out the American Community Survey for the census bureau. Interesting.
* Added three pages to the Family Journal tonight - 11 down, five to go!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.