It was a pretty full genealogy day - but I didn't do any online research or work in my database at all. I have too many projects to finish this week! I finished two tonight.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 7: Holiday Parties posted, and that My Rooted Technology - a Meme posted. Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 182: Molster Farm and set it for late morning, but it went into Draft and I didn't see it until mid-afternoon.
* Wrote SDGS Family History Seminar Features Thomas W. Jones and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Gathered my papers for the CVGS Board meeting and left after 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library by 11:45. Surveyed new site for the genealogy book collection, and then sat through the 2.5 hour meeting,
* Home by 3 p.m., read everything, and started in on Christmas letter printing. Got enough letters done for Linda to finish Phase I of the card/letter mail out. Now I need to finish the Family Journal.
* Answered some email, said goodbye to Tami (she taught in SD tonight), and we had dinner, and I watched the sports news, then took the trash out.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it almost finished. Hope to publish it tomorrow and get the cards in the mail.
* Read blogs, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google+, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.