I think I'm ready for the weekend. I blogged my fool head off again today...
* Read email and blogs, noted that Advent Calendar - December 2: Holiday Foods posted. Wrote My "On blogs and blogging" article in NEHGS 'The Weekly Genealogist" newsletter and then Follow Friday - Have Some Weekend Genealogy Fun.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic 5, and wrote Exploring RootsMagic 5 New Features - Post 4: The CountyCheck Report and set it for early afternoon.
* Left at 11:30 a.m. to go to Costco for a Polish dog, then looked at the toys, and then to Plaza Bonita to look for birthday gifts for Linda. Foiled again...I wish I could find pretty clothes for her in her colors and styles.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, answer some email, and write Follow-Up Friday - Comments about RootsMagic GEDCOM, Places, etc. Wrote the Surname Saturday post, and one other.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, water the front plants, and doze off. Came in at 6 p.m. for Geneabloggers Radio, but dinner was called at 6:05 so I missed about 15 minutes of the show.
* Came back at 6:20 to listen to the show and chat along, and at 7:30 I wrote the SNGF post for Saturday and got the Best Of post ready to publish on Sunday. Checked Facebook, Google Plus and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Got the 2011 photos and scans backed up last night to the external drive.
We are off to Catalina on Saturday via Long Beach to celebrate Linda's birthday, and will be back on Monday after noon to watch the Chargers game. blogging will resume on Tuesday at expected levels.