Phew! It was a genea-blogging-fool day! 12 posts... a record, perhaps?
* Read email and blogs, and posted Advent Calendar - December 1: The Christmas Tree. Then wrote Advent Calendar posts for the next four days too.
* Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Isaac Seaver + Lucretia Smith Marriage Certificate and went looking for the house in Medfield. I think I found the location - see Where Did My Alpheus Smith family reside in Medfield, Massachusetts?
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic 5 on the CountyCheck system. Captured screens and wrote Exploring RootsMagic 5 - Post 3: The CountyCheck Feature and set it for later in the afternoon.
* Wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - December 2011 and one more CVGS post. Answered some emails, went out to the pharmacy and shopping for Linda's birthday.
* Home by 3 to read, then started on the FamilySearch list but got sleepy. Worked on the Knapp stuff for awhile, and finished the FS list task. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote New Historical Record Collections at FamilySearch - November 2011. Added to the Best Of post and wrote the amanuensis post for Monday. Did some more Smith research.
* Checked Facebook, read the new GEDCOM into FTM 2012 and checked it. Wrote this post and I'm done, I think.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.
Got the Genealogy files backed up to the external drive last night. Need to do the pictures tonight.