I feel like I wasted the day, but it was really quiet around the house with Linda off to Cabo for a week with her friend.
* Read email, but we left at 7:45 a.m. to pick up Marilyn, then drop both Linda and Marilyn at the airport for their flight to Cabo.
* Home by 9 a.m. to read blogs, note that (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 178: Dinner in Oslo with Genealogists posted.
* Reviewed Civil War Pension presentation, copied to flash drive, copied to laptop, ready to go! Had lunch, noted that Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 21: Creating a Cemetery Grave Marker Source posted.
* Left for the library at 11:30 a.m., got set up early, chaired the Research Group, gave my presentation, took notes on other stories/problems. Helped several folks with answers to questions.
* Home by 2:30 to read, then write San Diego Genealogical Society Seminar on Saturday Features Lou Szucs.
* Went out at 3:30 p.m. to mow the front lawn - it dried out a bit after two rain storms.
* Back in the house by 4:45 p.m. to eat dinner, watch a bit of TV, then came in at 5:30 p.m. to participate in a RootsTech phone call.
* Answered some emails, worked a bit in RootsMagic 4. Made a book to show capabilities of RM4 - pretty good. Discovered again that marriages and spouses of children in an ancestor with children narrative report aren't listed - a drawback!
* Added to the Best Of post, deleted some alternate events Facts from RM4 database, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.