Stayed home, finished a few tasks today, and chunked away at others.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Edwin and Juliett Bryant in Leominster, Mass. Worked in FTM 2012, and then wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 20: Using a Generic Source Citation Template and set it for later in the morning.
* Started preparing my Civil War Pension File presentation for Wednesday's CVGS Research meeting. Modified the NARA and DM list to put it in date order instead of page number order.
* Wrote Videos from Ancestry Day at San Francisco 2011 and then Volunteer for Families for Forgotten Heroes and Unclaimed Persons Project.
* Sleepy, so went in at 4:15 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, try to nap (didn't), and we ate dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, write two posts for Wednesday morning, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.