It was a decent genealogy day, but then my Chargers had to spoil the evening with a weak effort, getting beat by the damn Raiders 24-17. Shoot. Did get to talk to both daughters, though!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Frank W. Seaver's (1852-1922) Death Certificate.
* Worked in FTM 2012, and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 22: Creating a Civil War Pension File Source.
* Had lunch, went down to the church office for awhile, and wrote November CVGS Newsletter is Available and CVGS Research Group Review - 9 November 2011 on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Organized the RootsTech contest, and wrote Win a FREE Registration to RootsTech (2-4 February 2012).
* Watched the two recent Legacy webinars, but got sleepy.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to read the paper, but didn't nap. Had dinner at 5, then watched the Chargers game until 8:30.
* Back online at 8:30 to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, write a post for Friday, check Facebook, work a bit with Find A Grave data, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.