I love a rainy day...I get to stay in and play with my genealogy software, and blog, and have fun.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Fun.
* Worked in FTM 2012 on sources - got a surprise, and wrote about it in Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 18: Creating a Vital Record Register Source Citation.
* Talked to Yvette, answered some email, had lunch, wrote Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: English Genealogy Research" and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Added some document images to my RootsMagic database, and then added content for two Wheeler families to my database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner.
* Rushed back at 6 p.m. for Geneabloggers Radio on Copyright. Checked Facebook.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - have it about 90% done now. Added to the Best of post and wrote the Surname Saturday post. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.