I spent most of the day watching live streams from the San Francisco Ancestry Day - not what I planned, but it was good.
* Read email and blogs, then went off to my men's group breakfast at 8 a.m.
* Home at 9:30 to read, noted that Surname Saturday - PRESCOTT (England > Massachusetts) posted, and write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Ancestry.com YouTube Channel and set it for early afternoon. I watched several YouTube videos in the process.
* I was all ready to do some serious research work (after all, I had all afternoon...) but then the Ancestry Day Livestream caught my eye, and I watched presentations by Anne Mitchell, Crista Cowan, Jeanie Croasmun and Laura Dansbury about using Ancestry.com for various online research tasks. There went the afternoon!
* I went in at 3:45 p.m. to watch football, read the paper and take a nap. The Aztecs game came on at 5 p.m. so I ate dinner watching that. They eventually won 35-7.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, scanned some family documents and the ten VR certificates I was missing (including my mother's death certificate!). Named the files and put them in the right places, ready to be attached to Facts.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and got it 100% complete. It needs a good proof review still. I'll publish it on Monday.
* Added to the Best Of post (noting that only one other person has done SNGF so far...), checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.