A stay-at-home day and almost all genealogy work...with some progress.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - a 61st Wedding Anniversary Celebration (that was a long transcription - added it to the database). Wrote Marian's "Cracking the Case of Nathan Brown's Parents" Webinar and set it for late afternoon.
* Answered some email, did some CVGS work, and had lunch. Swabbed my cheek #1 for the FTDNA autosomal test too.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile making source citations, then wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 17: Creating a Vital Record Certificate Source Citation. Watched Thomas's latest Explorinar.
* Saw that my source citations for many vital record certificates were poorly done and not up to EE standards, so spent the rest of the afternoon fixing them. Got the VR collection out and compared records to sources to images, and found I have about 8 that I haven't scanned for some reason. There's more work to do!
* Went in at 6 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it maybe 60% done - the easy part is done!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked with Find A Grave adding content and sources to the White/Oatley families in Killingly CT. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.