It was pretty much an all-genealogy day, and I even got out of the house for awhile. A warm day - high of 80 F, fire on Tecate Mountain to the southeast in Mexico.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 177: Upstairs in the Four Mile Inn. Wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 16: Creating a Timeline Report and set it for late morning.
* Tuned into the Legacy webinar at 11 a.m. and enjoyed Marian's presentation. Ate lunch during the webinar at my desk.
* Gathered my stuff at 11:45 a.m. and went off to the library for the CVGS Board meeting.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Today is "Gramp's" 120th Birthday (a repeat post from 2007). Noted the new Ancestry database, and wrote U.S. Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010, on Ancestry.com.
* Tried to watch the rest of the webinar, but it would freeze.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, water the front yard, take out the trash, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. Watched the rest of the webinar. Wrote three blog posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog. Checked in on Facebook and Google Plus, worked in Find A Grave for awhile adding content and sources for Seaver persons in my database, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.