This is the start of National Blog Post Month, do you think that I can write at least one post each day this month?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Charles Auble (1849-1916) in San Diego and Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 15: Creating an Ancestor Name List Report and set it for late morning.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for my eye doctor's appointment - got dilated and had a headache the rest of the day.
* Home at 12:15 to eat lunch, read, then wrote New Historical Record Collections at FamilySearch - October 2011.
* Added content and sources to the database from the Eva Kempton books, but really strained my eyes.
* Went in at 3:30 to rest my eyes, took a nap, read the paper, ate dinner, and finished my Lee Child novel.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write "Day of the Dead" Graphic by Geni.com. Watched the Legacy webinar on Geoff's cemetery adventures and entering data into Legacy Family Tree.
* Got into Find-a-Grave and added Seaver content and sources semi-randomly...found a treasure trove of several families on a line I have only the bare essentials.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.