I'm wondering if I should start my birthday and Christmas shopping soon? Linda's BD is 3 December.
* We left before 7 a.m. for the dolphin club breakfast at Carrows. I took the laptop, and left right from there for the CGSSD meeting at UCSD, starting at 9.
* Paid my CGSSD membership for 2012, attended the RootsMagic class, then the business meeting and the program. Read blogs there, and tweeted a bit, and noted that Surname Saturday - FLETCHER (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read email and blogs, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Thanksgiving Edition posted, and ate lunch.
* Watched football, read the paper, took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then worked in New Hampshire Marriages on Ancestry, adding content and sources for Seaver people. Added quite a few new spouses and some sources. Only got about 80 covered out of about 500.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game (they lost to Boise State), ate dinner, watched USC game (they won) and the end of the Oklahoma game (they lost).
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked some census records for some Seaver folks, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment