I was a bad boy last night - didn't write my journal here and rushed in to read my detective book. Now I can't remember what I did!
1) Sunday, 20 November 2011:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 13 to 19 November 2011 post.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m., not raining yet.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to go to the Scanfest - scanned 41 images of Seaver probate records - now have to name them and stitch some together.
* Came in at 1 p.m. to watch the Chargers/Bears game. Forewent going to the wedding at church, Linda went. Chargers lost 31-20 in a decent game, but mistakes in the end cost us. Now 4-6 and no hope for a winning season, let alone playoffs.
* Online at 4:30 to read, and print out the OASIS handout for Tuesday. Transferred files to flash drive.
* Went in at 5:30 to read the paper, eat dinner and watch the Eagles/Giants game for awhile.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, then do another page of sourcing NH Marriages on Ancestry.com.
* Started a new Best Of post, checked Facebook.
Genealogy on Sunday was about 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 21 November 2011:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Obituary of Lyman Dwight Smith (1807-1889), and then worked in FTM 2012 and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 27: Doing a Web Search - Case 1 - Source Citations.
* Gathered my three queries up and headed to the library. Got one done, the second one I left a critical piece of paper at home. Drat. Stopped by the UPS Store to copy my two-page handout for OASIS on Tuesday.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then write Breaking News: MyHeritage has Acquired FamilyLink and WorldVitalRecords and You Can Help Rescue Some Underwater Texas Cemeteries.
* Got the OASIS Talk files on the laptop and shut it down. Answered some email. Wrote What's "Bad" About Genealogy Software?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then work on the NEHGS article. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and google Plus and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.