It was a stay at home day again, I'm trying to rest my foot. At least I can walk normally for most of the day now.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow Friday - More Weekend Genealogy Fun.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, then wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 26: Doing a Web Search - Case 1 - Attaching an Image.
* Answered some emails, worked some more in FTM 2012, had lunch, and can't remember what else I did until I listened to Ruth's interview with me at FGS. Wrote My Interview with The Passionate Genealogist.
* Wrote Follow-Up Friday - Free-form sources in Family Tree Maker 2012 and then worked in the database a bit - transcribed one will but was sleepy so stopped.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, water the front plants, add fluid to the widow washer in the car, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:10 to listen to Geneabloggers Radio and chat with the folks. Another good show.
* Wrote tow posts for Saturday (since I'll be at the CGSSD meeting) , added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.