Yikes, it's the middle of November and I haven't even thought about the annual Seaver-Richmond Family Journal until just now. Been too busy with everything else. Will the cousins and brothers miss it? Maybe I should not even send it and see who complains.
* Read email and blogs, and quickly wrote Archives.com is NARA Partner to Host 1940 U.S. Census Images, and then Treasure Chest Thursday - Hattie (Hildreth) Seaver's Death Certificate.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. for lunch with the Rohr retired engineers group. Sat with Dennis, had a good time. five guys asked me about genealogy research, four of them from England!
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to read, then worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, and finally wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 25: Doing a Web Search -Case 1.
* Answered emails for awhile, mainly on CVGS problems. Did some more in FTM 2012 on Web Searches.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and eat dinner. Back online at 6:15 p.m. to read emails and blogs, then wrote the SDGS seminar summary article and emailed it off.
* Worked in Find-a-Grave and entered about 40 into RootsMagic database, all from one Boston area cemetery. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
I need to update my Ancestry Detective handout on Friday, and make a list of my speaking engagements for 2012. Might even start work on the SRFJ too.