It was a rainy genealogy day - rained all day, and I did genealogy almost all day. My right heel is still really sore, to the extent of limping, and thinking about using crutches.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - HARWOOD (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 8:10 a.m. to drive through the rain to the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Mission Valley for the SDGS Fall seminar, with Lou Szucs of Ancestry.com speaking all day. Had a good talk with Lou before her four presentations. She mentioned me and Genea-Musings several times in her talks - nice of her. Had a good lunch with Jayne, Dona, Marna and others. Dozed off in the 4th talk for awhile...Lou said others did too. Said my goodbyes and drove home in driving rain.
* Home by 4 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Veteran's Service and Gravesite posted.
* Went in to watch the rest of the Aztecs game at Colorado State - high winds, Aztecs won 18-15. Ate dinner, read the paper.
* Back online to read, put the Harwood material in the database. Checked Facebook and Google Plus. Went in to watch end of the Stanford game.
* Back online, messed around in medieval lineages for awhile. Did some email. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.