It was a sat-at-home day in order to rest my foot and get some useful genealogy work done. I'm not sure that I succeeded!
* Read email and blogs, and got the Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 6 to 12 November 2011 post finished.
* Watched football for awhile, read the paper, dozed off once, and back at about 11 a.m. to do something useful. Decided to work on adding Facts to some of my families to cover education, religion, residence, occupations, etc, based on available data. Had to modify some of the sentences for them to be sensible. Added Pension data to Isaac and Alvina.
* Back to watch football, eat lunch, and back at 2 p.m. to work some more. Found a whole set of poorly done family data (I think I merged a GEDCOM file for the Remley family) and went through taking out the WFT data and eliminating many families of no interest to me. Ran a problem report for age of mother at child's birth and sorted through those, trying to rationalize them. Only a few were from ancestral families, most were collateral.
* Watched end of 49ers/Giants game, then back online to check Twitter and google Plus, and work some more in the database. Pruned more families!
* Had dinner, watched some of Jets/Pats and back to work in FTM 2012, write two posts for Monday morning, and check the last OASIS class presentation again. Started the next Best Of post, worked more in the database, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.