It was Veteran's Day and the library was closed, and no mail, so I did genealogy for most of the day.
* Read email and blogs, posted Veteran's Day 2011 - Thank You, Gramps and then Follow Friday - More Weekend Genealogy Fun.
* Wrote What's My Morning Tech Routine? and set it for later in the morning. Answered some email.
* Left after 11 a.m. to go to Costco for stuff and a hot dog for lunch, then picked up George for our walk on the bayfront. Came home with a sore right heel - and can hardly walk, have lots of pain. Wonder what happened. Never had this problem before.
* Home at 1 p.m. to read, then write Follow-Up Friday - Responses to Family Tree Maker 2012 Series Comments and set it for mid-afternoon.
* Worked through one more surname from the Eva Kempton books - Larkin - entering data, notes and sources into the RootsMagic database. I only have a few more to do from that series, but lots more from other resources.
* Went in at 3:45 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, and ate dinner watching the Carrier Classic basketball game from San Diego.
* Back online at 5:45 p.m. to read, then listened to Geneabloggers Radio and chatted away.
* Wrote two posts for Saturday, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, entered Find-a-Grave data for about 15 people into the database, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.