The day started out well, then turned brownish in the evening...
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Petition of Abigail Seaver posted. Gathered my OASIS things and left at 9 a.m. for the UPS Store. copied the last three class syllabi and headed for Mission Valley.
* OASIS class went well - 9 of 10 showed up, lots of good homework done and good questions. Hopefully, a good presentation too! Demonstrated RootsMagic and LearnWebSkills and FamilySearch today.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, read, noted that Hallowe'en Names in the WorldConnect Database posted.
* worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, then wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 14: Making Descendant Charts.
* Answered emails, then worked in Find-a-Grave for awhile, adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for the pre-game show. We ate dinner and watched the Chargers game. They lost 23-20 to Chiefs in overtime. Terrible game all around - played well enough to lose.
* Back online at 9:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
End of October Genea-Musings statistics:
* 846 Feedburner readers
* 1,117 Google Reader subscriptions
* 19,436 web page visits (627 per day, Site-meter)
* 34,253 page views (1,105 per day, Site-meter)
End-of-October statistics for RootsMagic database:
* 41,393 persons (+74)
* 16,365 families (+46)
* 108,184 events (+301)
* 4,862 places (+26)
* 689 sources (+4)
* 23,369 citations (+453)
Post a Comment