The best-laid plans often get messed up - today is a good example.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun and More on Norwegian Names. Wrote Follow-Up Friday: Creating a Naturalization Source Citation and set it for early afternoon.
* Went to the pharmacy, then Costco for a hot dog, and picked up George for our constitutional on the bayfront. A nice day - blue sky, about 70F, no wind.
* Home by 1 p.m. to start in on adding content to an Ancestry Member Tree, then using FTM2012 to sync it. The plan was to capture the moves and show how to do it in a blog post. Well, three hours later it finally finished. Too late now. I did email, wrote the Surname Saturday post, did some computer file reorganization, and added content to my RootsMagic file while I waited.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the end of the ball game - Brewers beat Snakes 3-2 in 10 innings. Then watched the Cards-Phils game while eating dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, then joined Geneabloggers Radio in progress (I forgot about it!). Worked in FTM2012 a bit investigating things - got the screens for the blog post I didn't write yet.
* Cards beat the Phils 1-0, and I worked on the CVGS Newsletter for awhile. got it pretty much done - hope no one sends me more content!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, Twitter and Google+, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.