The hurrier I go, the behinder I get... I see deadlines approaching and too many things to do in the time I have.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - A Certificate of Naturalization for T.S. Leland and then Genealogical Referral Coupon for Scandinavian Research and set it for later.
* Answered some email, read the Summer 2011 FORUM magazine, talked on the phone with my daughter, had lunch, and had my phone call about the AARP prize with Heather.
* Researched and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 2: Syncing Both Ways.
* Decided to reorganize my online genealogy files so that they contain what is in the research notebooks. I started this about six months ago, but didn't follow through. I still have a lot to do with photographs, reports and collected documents and webpages, but it will be much better when I'm done. I've already eliminated many duplicate files.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch the ball game and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to proof my FORUM column, then to write CVGS Workshop on Saturday, 8 October: "Expanding Your Usage of the Internet."
* Watched the end of the ball game, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Updated the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
What is an online genealogy file? I am trying to find a way to get organized and would like to do it online. You did do a lot yesterday! Good for you!!!
Post a Comment