The hurrier I go, the behinder I get... I see deadlines approaching and too many things to do in the time I have.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - A Certificate of Naturalization for T.S. Leland and then Genealogical Referral Coupon for Scandinavian Research and set it for later.
* Answered some email, read the Summer 2011 FORUM magazine, talked on the phone with my daughter, had lunch, and had my phone call about the AARP prize with Heather.
* Researched and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 2: Syncing Both Ways.
* Decided to reorganize my online genealogy files so that they contain what is in the research notebooks. I started this about six months ago, but didn't follow through. I still have a lot to do with photographs, reports and collected documents and webpages, but it will be much better when I'm done. I've already eliminated many duplicate files.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch the ball game and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to proof my FORUM column, then to write CVGS Workshop on Saturday, 8 October: "Expanding Your Usage of the Internet."
* Watched the end of the ball game, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Updated the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.