I did venture out briefly today for my weekly constitutional with George (I know, I seem to miss two or three weeks) - this is my only exercise this week, until the lawn mowing on Sunday.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - Ideas for Weekend Genealogy Fun. Worked on Follow-Up Friday - FTM 2012, Great Blogs and the ePrize and set it for late morning.
* Answered some email, and worked a bit making charts in FTM 2012. figured out how to do the Direct-Line Descendants chart!
* Had lunch, left at 11:45 a.m. for my walk with George on the bayfront.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then worked on Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 13: Making a Direct-Line Descendants Chart.
* Did some sorting of collected papers to find the next batch of data for entry to the RootsMagic database. Found I didn't have data on James a. Smith, so found marriage record and several census records and added them to the database. That was fun. No death data, though.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the World Series, read the paper, check the mail, and have dinner.
* Online at 6:10 p.m. to listen to Geneabloggers Radio and then back to the recliner at 7:30 for the rest of Game 7 of the Series.
* Online again at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Surname Saturday post, check Facebook, make a list of the Dill ancestors to check for probate records, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.