The days of October are falling faster than the leaves off the trees, it seems...and the hurrier I go, the behinder I get, it seems.
* Read email and blogs, checked Ancestry to see if my free subscription was registered yet (no...), and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Alma Seaver's 1962 Autopsy Report.
* Got into FTM 2012 again, and made a nine generation book - failed again. Wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 12: How Big a Book Can It Make? The answer seems to be at least six or seven generations with lots of notes, and maybe eight. I think it's funny that nobody but Russ and Caroline seems to care...but I will press on! It's good blog fodder, if nothing else.
* Decided to work on my FORUM column that's late, and got quite a bit done today. Need to proof it again and do a little more research.
* Checked in on Ancestry.com subscription and I'm good to go after nudging the AARP lady. Sent Class 1 handout to the students, and called the two that didn't attend Class 1.
* Wrote RootsTech 2012 Genealogy Conference Video and then Off My Chest: Give Me One Column for Reading Online Magazines.
* Added the Bradstreet data from the Eva Kempton Volume 2 book to the database, and sourced appropriately.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the ball game,m eat dinner, read the paper, read NGSQ, and start a new book as the game went on for over 4.5 hours. Good game. Got the dishes done between innings.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.