A stay-at-home Saturday with no grandchildren vying for attention and getting it...so what did I do? Hours on end on the computer. Made some progress, too.
* Up early and out for a 7 a.m. breakfast with Linda's Dolphin club.
* Home by 8:30 p.m. to read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - PAINE (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Where Do You Fit? and set it for after noon.
* Decided to capture as many US Census records as possible from Ancestry.com for my families. The previous images are mainly GIFs and relatively small, the latest Ancestry images are JPG and fairly large. In the process, I implemented my latest computer file naming scheme - I hope this one sticks! Got the Seaver folks done, then started at top of the Surname list and worked my way down to Plimpton by 4 p.m.
* Went in to watch football highlights and read the paper. We left at 5 p.m. for Outback for dinner - Linda finally had a good dinner somewhere! We'll go back more often now.
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the SDSU Aztecs football game.
* Came in halftime with SDSU losing 27-13, read everything, added to the Best Of post, worked in Ancestry and files some more to finish the R names.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post, and back to watch the end of the game.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.