Today was mostly a genealogy day - but some problems arose.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 176: Inside the Four-Mile Inn Kitchen and Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 11: Making an Ancestral Family Book - Part 2. Watched the Ask AncestryAnne video on YouTube.
* Called Ancestry.com to cancel my account so that AARP could contact them and add the one-year subscription I won. My part was completed, but AARP did not call! Nicely worded email followed.
* Left at 11:15 a.m. to have lunch at McDonalds, then to the library for the CVGS Program meeting.
* Home from the library by 3 p.m. to read, then write Ancestry.com Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, and not watch the baseball game - rained out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, worked in FTM 2012 creating different charts and reports. Worked in RootsMagic 4 adding Facts for Education, Residence and Occupations, plus some Burial facts.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.