Yikes, only 6 more days in October left. I feel like I've done nothing good this month, and am further behind than when I started the month. Probably due to the two stints of being with the grandkids.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Levi Holcomb (1763-1854) in Burnett, Wisconsin.
* Started over with FTM 2012, made several books and wrote Exploring Family Tree Maker 2012 - Post 10: Making an Ancestral Family Book - Part 1. Worked some in RootsMagic 4 also trying to do the same thing there - RM4 is much faster!
* Had lunch, and wrote The Moment I Knew and set it for mid-afternoon. Worked a bit more in FTM2012 and RM4.
* Left at 2:15 for my doctor's appointment. Waited over half an hour to be seen - unusual for this medical group. Took all of 10 minutes to tell me to keep applying the creme...$40 co-pay, $84 cream pack. Sh!t! Home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read everything, then started work - finally! - on my FORUM article due two weeks ago. Matt hasn't complained yet...
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and added notes and sources to the database from the Eva Kempton book for two ancestral families.
* Checked Facebook, Twitter and google Plus, answered some email, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.