What, I missed journaling on Wednesday? Completely forgot after getting home from the Padres game. Now I wonder if I can remember what I did on Monday.
1) Monday, 26 September:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Thomas Rice (1626-1681) of Sudbury MA and then Family Tree Maker 2012 TreeSync - Differences Between Online and Desktop Trees.
* Ate lunch at 11, and went off to the library at 11:30 to consult with Ruth and Wanda on CVGS stuff, and do a research query. Found it easily!
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, answer some emails, doze off at the computer, finally wrote FamilySearch Research Courses - 209? 273? 262?
* We left before 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and were in Petco Park by 6:30 for the Padres game at 7. We won 2-0 over the Cubs (now 70-90 on the year).
* Home by 10:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, but didn't blog.
Genealogy on Monday was 8.0 hours.
2) Tuesday, 27 September:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Mary Smith (1805-1865) in Burnett WI. Answered some emails, and did a little research for them.
* Wrote Can I Ever Tame (even manage?) my Genea-Monster? and then had lunch.
* Added the John Warren of Watertown info from the Eva Belle Kempton book to my database - had most of it already.
* Got into the FamilySearch databases and tried to complete the New Hampshire marriages in the database. Got through the first 100 - I already had some, added several new marriages, and added sources for some also. Still lots to do.
* Wrote Family Tree Maker 2012 TreeSync - Questions Answered.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, I watered the front plants.
* Back online briefly at 6:30 p.m. to read, added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook.
* Padres game started at 7, lost to Cubs 6-2 after leading 2-1 into the 8th. Drat.
* Wrote this post, checked Facebook and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.