It was a fairly busy day here in the Genea-Cave, and at the library too.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 172: Rolling Prairie, Wisconsin. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote Serendipity Happens? Dear Randy: Can you Help with my Lelands? and set it for later in the morning. Answered some email. Had lunch.
* Left at 11:40 a.m. for the library, lugging the laptop. The CVGS meeting started at 12:15 with a talk by Arnie Botts on how a private investigator conducts online background searches. Talked to Sam quite a bit, and was home by 2:30.
* Read everything, Wrote two meme posts for Thursday and Friday. Wrote Finding Material in the Wisconsin Historical Society Archives. Played around in RootsMagic trying to get the Fact sentences straightened out. Finally unchecked the boxes for many of them in reports and charts.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, water the back yard, wash the dishes, and read the new Chula Vista book. Padres won 9-2 over Cubs to finish the season at 71-91, in last place in NL West. Watched some of the NY/TB, Bos/Bal and Atl/Phi games too.
* Back online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write post for Friday. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.