This wasn't a very big genealogy day...at least for me, not with NFL football on the air.
* Read email and blogs, and got Best of the Genea-Blogs - Post-Vacation Edition ready to roll after noon.
* We left for church at 9:30 a.m., and were home by 11:30 a.m. I really miss Scanfest! Wrote Genealogy Dream Job at ProGenealogists and went in to watch football.
* Had lunch, watched end of Giants/Eagles game, and then watched Chargers/Chiefs game. My Boltz won 20-17, and it was close all through the 4th quarter after the Chargers dominated the first half. SD is 2-1, but they haven't impressed. slow start, injuries, poor players, or poor coaching? All of the above, I think.
* Went out at 4:15 to mow the front lawn. Back in at 5:15 to eat dinner on the patio.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote "Finding the Living - and Maybe the Dead" CVGS Program on 28 September. Wrote another post on Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Added VRs, notes and sources for two more articles from the Eva Belle Kempton book Part I (obtained at ACPL) for William Cheney and John Rogers.
* Received email from local asking about first women voters in Chula Vista. Checked 1908-1912 and 1914 Voter registration files on Ancestry/com and found quite a few in Otay precinct (includes CV) and sent them to the focal person.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch Charger highlights, then washed dishes, and back online at 9:40 to write this post. Will check Facebook too.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.