We left on Thursday at 11 a.m. for a whirlwind trip to Victorville to see Tami, James, Lauren and Audrey, and to attend a Grandparents Day ceremony at Lauren's school. We also went to Lauren's soccer practice on Thursday night. We got home on Friday just after 7 p.m.
1) Thursday, 29 September:
* Had some excitement after breakfast, the YMCA called to say Linda had been stung by a bee in the pool and the paramedics were treating her, would I please come get her. I did, and she drove home with me following her. She took her benadryl and then slept a bit.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - A Wisconsin Name Change in 1866 posted, and wrote a post for Friday. The Seaver Family History Mystery Tour Compendium posted later in the day.
* We left at 11:30 a.m. for Victorville, stopped at the hamburger place in Temecula, and got to Tami's just in time to go pick up the girls at school. They were happy to see us.
* Ate dinner at their home, went to Lauren's soccer practice, and home. I read email and blogs on the laptop.
2) Friday, 30 September:
* Didn't sleep well... ate breakfast and played with Audrey, we watched Dolphin and Toy Story 3. I read email and blogs on the laptop. Noted that Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun and Canadian Genealogy Websites and Blogs posted.
* Went in to take a nap at 10:45 a.m., up at 12 noon to go have lunch at El Pollo Loco, then went to Lauren's school for the Grandparents Day show.
* Back to Tami's house at 3 p.m., packed up and took off. Stopped in Temecula again for dinner, then home by 7:15 p.m.
* Listened to Geneabloggers Radio show, and then read email and blogs, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Surname Saturday post too. Checked Facebook, wrote this post.
September statistics for Genea-Musings:
* 825 Feedburner readers
* 1,084 Google Reader subscriptions
* 20,050 web page visits (668 per day, Site-meter)
* 31,824 page views (1,061 per day, Site-meter)
End-of-September statistics for RootsMagic database:
* 41,307 persons (+27)
* 16,319 families (+23)
* 107,883 events (+99)
* 4,836 places (+9)
* 685 sources (+4)
* 22,916 citations (+284)
Post a Comment