We got home late Wednesday night, so no journal post on Wednesday.
Wednesday, 3 August:
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 164: Lyle and Betty at the park and San Diego Genealogical Societies Panel on Sunday, 7 August at Bonita Library.
* Got cleaned up, and wrote Free Small Digital Books at DMK Heritage and set it for early afternoon.
* Had lunch, packed up and left at 11:30 a.m. for the bank and library. Attended CVGS Board meeting, then talked to Ben for about 30 minutes.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, and write Ben needs help, can you suggest a solution? Did a little online research but not much.
* We left at 4:50 p.m. for the trolley to downtown San Diego, ate at the Tin Fish, met our Padres account rep for a drink, and watched the Padres beat the Dodgers 3-0. Team is 48-64 on the fast track to last place.
* Home by 11 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook.
Genealogy on Wednesday was 8.5 hours.
2) Thursday, 4 August
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 76: Edward Hildreth's Death Certificate and FamilySearch YouTube Channel.
* Got cleaned up, worked in FTM for awhile, checked FTM message board, had lunch, then wrote Some Family Tree Maker 2012 Sync Experiences.
* Got sidetracked finding Oregon death data, then more FTM work, and mined an Ancestry tree for Seaver information, adding it to my RootsMagic database. Worked on a website using Blogger.
* Yvonne called from Westport at 5:30 p.m., and we talked for an hour. Had dinner, watched TV news, and then back online to work on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 60% finished.
* Read everything, answered email, checked Facebook, wrote Update on Ben's Identification Problem, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy on Thursday was 12.0 hours.