It was an interesting day, but not all genealogy. A bit...
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use FamilySearch.org for Massachusetts Vital Records and Ancestry.com: "You don't even have to know what you're looking for..." - Post 3 and set it for before noon.
* Got cleaned up, and left at 10:45 a.m. for the dentist office for cleaning.
* Home by 12:30 to have lunch and read. Answered some emails.
* We left at 1:30 p.m. for Lillian's 100th birthday party at Fredericka. Great party! All desserts. Stopped at Von's on the way home.
* Home by 4:30 p.m. to read, then wrote New FamilySearch Historical Collections - July 2011.
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m. Back online by 6:30 to add media to one of my Ancestry.com trees.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Pads lost 1-0 to Dodgers...lots of scoring chances, no production. Frustrating.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook and google Plus, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment