This will be the last significant genealogy day for almost a week - Lucas arrives on Saturday and Lori arrives on Monday with Logan. My day:
* Read email and blogs - wrote Follow Friday - This Weekend's Genealogy Fun, checked Google Plus, and then wrote I Love the ST BookScan Center system.
* Got cleaned up, worked a bit in FTM and Ancestry, had lunch, and wrote Book Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: German Genealogy Research."
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it 90% complete. Will publish on Monday, I think.
* Went in at 3:30 to read the paper and take a nap. Checked email and blogs afterward, and we went to Lolita's for dinner.
* Home by 6:15 to read, and write More Family Tree Maker 2012 Notes. Listened to Geneabloggers Radio and chatted along with the other 50 listeners. Tried to hear and chat on the Outloud site, but couldn't hear the music or write chat lines for some reason. I could see the chat board.
* Answered some email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.