A little blogging, a little organizing, some reading, a long walk and a dinner out with friends highlighted my day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow Friday - Weekend Genealogy Fun. Got cleaned up.
* Wrote FGS 2011 Conference - my Friday, 9 September Selections. Added some media to FTM 2012 and synced it with Ancestry. Seemed to work.
* Left at 11:15 p.m. for Costco for a Polish dog, then walked around, and picked up George at noon for our walk on the bayfront.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote GEDCOM, Software, Online Trees and Syncing.
* Started in on my stack of "to-be-filed" papers again, burned about 4 inches off the stack while sorting them and entering printed material into the two source lists.
* Received email and wrote MyHeritage Hits 800 Million Profiles and Releases Family Graph API. Made some grandkid pictures and we left at 5:50 p.m. for dinner with friends at Black Angus.
* Home at 7:50 p.m. to tune into Geneabloggers Radio until 8:30, then went in to watch the end of the Padres game (we lost 5-0 to Snakes).
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.