I had a full genealogy day planned, and Linda messed it up. But she's OK, I think.
* Read email and blogs, then posted Treasure Chest Thursday - Jonathan Oatley's 1872 Death Certificate. Got cleaned up.
* Started in searching for Dane and Dodge County, Wisconsin information for the trip - found plat maps on Ancestry for Dane County, and found the Leland and Natvig families there. Got out the Smith notebook and set the 1860 maps aside for scanning. Found the cemetery with Mary Smith. Found where newspapers in 1840 to 1870 might be. Wrote Planning for my visit to Dodge County, Wisconsin.
* Worked some more on the Madison area maps and stuff, printed off the WHS information. Had lunch. Answered several emails. Read blogs and Google Plus. Checked out Ancestors Now site and commented on his post/
* Linda had another pain in her right shoulder, so made appointment with doctor and we left at 4 p.m. Got prescription at the pharmacy, and off to dinner at Oggis. Stopped at Wal-Mart on the way home. Home by 7 p.m. to read and she took her meds and immediately had a reaction. Checked the med online and saw all kinds of side effects, one of which she had. Seems to be OK now.
* Tried to download FTM 2012 again, using Russ's links. Signed up for Dropbox in the process. Finally got it to install...have no clue why it wouldn't do it before. Loaded in a GEDCOM and uploaded that tree to Ancestry. Will work with it on Friday.
* Added to the Best Of post, added some data to my RootsMagic database, checked in on Facebook and wrote this post.
* didn't work at all on my source lists today - was going to do that tonight but life intervened. Drat.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.