A little blogging, some source file listing, and some database entry.
* Up early to go off to breakfast with Linda's swim club.
* Home by 9 a.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote Surname Saturday - ALLEN (England > Massachusetts). Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun (SNGF) - Who is your genealogy model? and set it for later.
* Read more, and posted Wow. Tears. Never again. Heart-wrenching.
* Listened to the last half hour of the MySociety Radio Show. Went into watch the Little League World Series game - California won to get into the championship against Japan, who beat Mexicali.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then finished up the pile of "to-be-listed" papers, and sorted some folders out on the bookcases. It looks a little neater, and I now have three piles - "to-be-entered," "to-be-filed" and "to =-be-saved." The source lists are now 32 pages total (they started out at 21 pages).
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch the Padres game (we lost to Arizona 3-1), eat dinner, water the front plants, water the back yard, and read my Coben book.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, work in Find-a-Grave and then CA Death Index adding data and sources, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.