It was another stay-at-home fairly full genealogy day here at the G-Cave.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use Ancestry.com's Free Offerings.
* Worked through one of the source lists adding items in Martin's book "New Englanders in the 1600s" and adding books and periodical articles that I've missed. Found lots! I'm glad I'm doing this!
* Went into Geni.com and worked through more matches. Got the list down to medieval England and stopped. Had lunch, then wrote Merge Decisions in Geni.com - Got a Match!
* Tried to find the Leland and Natvig homesteads on Dane County plat maps and on google Maps. Found the two areas, but the houses are long gone, as are many of the roads. It's still rural. Printed them off.
* Worked in FTM 2012 some more, and then wrote Dear Randy: Tell me about Syncing FTM 2012 and Ancestry.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 and then back online to read, check Facebook, update the vacation plans, and look for hotels in Fort Wayne.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Dodgers scored 8 in the second inning, and hung on for an 8-5 win. Didn't watch all of it - put folders on the USB drive and then onto the laptop. Have most of the files updated on the laptop, and three folders are synced using SugarSync.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.