Eight months down, four to go in 2011. The days seem to fly by.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 168: Bess and Gerry at the Train Station.
* Worked in Earthpoint and Google Earth to find exact locations of Natvig and Leland farms in Dane County, then wrote Planning for my visit to Dane County, Wisconsin.
* Took my affidavit to AAA to get it notarized, then to McDonalds for lunch, the bank for money, the library for a book, and home.
* Wrote Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - September 2011 and "Research Methods in Pennsylvania" on Saturday, 3 September at Bonita Library.
* Worked on my source reference list for the Seaver side - got through A to D in about two hours.
* Got email from Max and wrote Story: Family Tree DNA confirms two NFL players are half-siblings.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV, eat dinner, put the trash out, and pull weeds. My exercise!
* Started in on the CVGS Newsletter - needs to go out on Saturday. Got almost everything into it that was submitted, plus my own contributions from the blog. About 70% done, I think.
* Added to the Best Of blog, checked Facebook, talked to my daughter, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
August statistics for Genea-Musings:
* 804 Feedburner readers
* 1,027 Google Reader subscriptions
* 21,740 web page visits (701 per day, Site-meter)
* 35,743 page views (1,153 per day, Site-meter)
End-of-August statistics for RootsMagic database:
* 41,280 persons
* 16,294 families
* 107,784 events
* 4,827 places
* 681 sources
* 22,652 citations