It was a pretty full genealogy day without doing any research at all. I didn't get much done on the trip planning either. Drat.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - the will of George Reed (1627-1706) of Woburn, Mass.
* Worked in Geni.com for at least two hours not merging folks and wrote three discussions too on ancestors with errors. Wrote Merge Decisions in Geni.com - No Match!
* Found pages and info for the two libraries in Dodge County I want to visit. Answered some email. Added SugarSync to the laptop and figured out how to share files from the desktop to the laptop. It worked!
* Wrote Thinking About Software, Online Trees and Syncing. Did some FTM 2012 sync work, then wrote New Features in Family Tree Maker 2012.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, water the plants and then Kurt came over. I gave him the two passenger list records I found for him in 1939 and 1949. Time for the Padres game, so read the paper, then a magazine and my book. Pads lost 4-1 to Dodgers. Drat - 5 straight losses, now 60-75, and buried in last place.
* Online at 9:45 to read, add to the Best Of post, lament the things I didn't do today, recall that I need to do the CVGS newsletter by Saturday, check Facebook, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.