It wasn't much of a genealogy day until the evening.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post.
* Off to church at 9:15 for my committee meeting, then worship, and home by 11:30 a.m.
* Got onto Scanfest and chatted and scanned about 20 images. Had lunch, and noted that Best of the Genealogy Blogs - Week of 21-27 August 2011 posted. The LLWS game lured me in early.
* Watched the end of the LLWS, Huntington Beach beat Japan 2-1. Then watched Padres lose to Snakes 6-1. Arggh. (now 60-74, lost 4 straight). Managed to get a nap too.
* Online for awhile to read, then went in for dinner at 4:45 p.m.
* Online again at 5:15 p.m. to read, then write Serendipity strikes again...and genealogy fun ensues.
* Started in on Find-a-Grave to get all Seaver entries in Massachusetts - got all but Hampden and Suffolk done. Had about 80% of them in my database.
* Started the next Best Of post, checked Facebook and Google Plus, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment